What is OREDA?
- A project organization with between 7 -11 oil and gas companies as members that has been running for more than 35 years
- A comprehensive databank of reliability data collected on Topside (& Subsea) equipment from offshore & onshore operations in the North Sea, GOM, WOS, Angola, Adriatic, Caspian, etc.
- A forum for exchange and development of reliability methods and know-how within the oil and gas industry, production of ISO Standards & API
- The cradle of ISO 14224 & ISO 20815
- For non-members it is a handbook with selected data (last edition published in 2015) on an access to OREDA@Cloud, the new digital release from OREDA.
For more information about the OREDA JIP, see more details