What is OREDA?
- A project organization with between 7 -11 oil and gas companies as members that has been running for more than 35 years
- A comprehensive databank of reliability data collected on Topside (& Subsea) equipment from offshore & onshore operations in the North Sea, GOM, WOS, Angola, Adriatic, Caspian, etc.
- A forum for exchange and development of reliability methods and know-how within the oil and gas industry, production of ISO Standards & API
- The cradle of ISO 14224 & ISO 20815
- For non-members a handbook with selected data is published regularly. The newest edition was published in 2015. An new, electronic version is in the making
For more information about the OREDA JIP, see more details.https://www.onlymobilepro.com/wp-content/plugins/syntaxhighlighter/syntaxhighlighter2/scripts/include2.js